Australia has demonstrated very high levels ICT usage in the past year, though we aren't very innovative, and the government could be doing more to encourage the use of technologies, a report by the World Economic Forum found.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks