NBN users are switching to faster internet plans with 70 per cent of new orders on the national broadband network now based on wholesale speed tiers of 50Mbps download or higher.
network congestion - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co on Thursday reported a doubling of year-on-year revenue to $1.4 billion on the back of ‘solid progress’ on construction and activations during its third quarter ending 31 March.
Network congestion has compelled organizations to deploy traffic shaping and Quality of Service (QoS) appliances just before the WAN router to control outbound traffic. But in today's complex environments, organizations are rethinking how to manage the onslaught of data flowing across the network, and the focus of congestion control has increasingly shifted to traffic flowing inbound from the many data sources.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan