Biotech research and development firm, Trajan Scientific and Medical, has embarked on what head of IT, James Orgill, says is a major “reinvention of the network”.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update