It’s not a matter of if you are going to fall victim to a cyber attack, it’s when. So what should you do to minimise the adverse consequences that can arise from a breach?
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects