After 18 months of extensive collaborative work, the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) is set to move into its new digs: a five-and-a-half storey ‘state-of-the-art’ facility in Sydney’s Moore Park on October 17. The facility, dubbed the Australian Rugby Development Centre, offers souped up collaboration and communications technologies.
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome