Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that could be related have in the past few days slammed the DNS servers of at least three providers of domain name management and DNS hosting services.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates