A global Internet governance conference in Brazil concluded Thursday with a strong focus on countering surveillance, including asking for a review of the implications on privacy of existing practices and legislation.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins