In a ‘dedicated gaming house’ in suburban Kellyville run by Avant Gaming, a group of gamers sit glued to their gaming chairs for eight hours a day, often forgetting to eat and stretch, as they practice like ninjas and train for victory in the electronic gaming word.
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings