The Federal Communications Commission's proposed new rules for net neutrality touched off a firestorm across broad sections of the Internet this week, as critics charge that the FCC has effectively gutted the entire concept.
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices