We keep hearing about them in the news. The tallies are astounding: 145 million user accounts compromised here, 40 million credit cards stolen there. What isn't always as clear with the most high-profile data breaches is how they occurred in the first place and what you can do to prevent seeing your organization in a similar headline.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies