The number of data breaches reported to the OAIC has dropped to 215 making the January to March 2019 quarter the lowest in the number of data breaches reported in a full quarter so far.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry