The number of data breaches reported to the OAIC has dropped to 215 making the January to March 2019 quarter the lowest in the number of data breaches reported in a full quarter so far.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update