NBNCo has heralded its broadband network rollout in regional Australia as “on the home stretch” with access to nearly all homes and businesses out of major urban areas currently in design, construction or complete.
NBNco - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Labor Party has promised to introduce an ‘NBN Service Guarantee’ if they win the next federal election.
NetComm (ASX:NTC) won a deal with Ericsson to provide LTE devices for the NBN, but said FY11 earnings will be impaired by a write-down on its services unit
Shares in ISP Eftel (ASX:EFT) jumped over 82% on Monday as the company revealed it had arranged to provide retail and wholesale NBN services
Telecom industry services company Service Stream (ASX:SSM) has won the tender for the deal to operate NBN Co's call centre
The NSW government has made its bid to be the home state of the National Broadband Network with the launch of a new promotional video.
The Federal Governemnt is expected to announced the full management team of the National Broadband Network Company (NBNCo) shortly, according to Communications minister Stephen Conroy.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business