The seven stage 2 National Broadband Network sites in Tasmania will be first to trial a community-funded extension of the fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) footprint beyond the 93 per cent currently mandated by government.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off