Tim Cook believes Apple has a moral obligation to protect its users' privacy, and he'll got to any lengths to let you know it--even if it means taking shots at fellow Silicon Valley power players like Google, Facebook, and Yahoo.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities