Tim Cook believes Apple has a moral obligation to protect its users' privacy, and he'll got to any lengths to let you know it--even if it means taking shots at fellow Silicon Valley power players like Google, Facebook, and Yahoo.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus