Western Australian ICT companies have the chance to showcase the past year’s success at the 20th annual Western Australia’s Information Technology and Telecommunications Industry Awards (WAITTA), to be held on 8 April next year.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor