National ICT Australia (NICTA) CEO Professor Hugh Durrant-Whyte has resigned because he and the NICTA board could not agree on strategies about the future of the organisation beyond June 2016 when federal government funding ends.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins