National ICT Australia (NICTA) CEO Professor Hugh Durrant-Whyte has resigned because he and the NICTA board could not agree on strategies about the future of the organisation beyond June 2016 when federal government funding ends.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves