The PM’s cyber security minister will pen a stern letter to cabinet ministers urging them and their departments to take cyber security more seriously in the wake of a damning report pointing them out as a ‘weak link’ in the nation’s cyber defence.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used