Telstra has argued that utilities companies should not be able to source carriage services from the NBN Co directly, instead that retail services providers, such as itself, be allowed to continue charging the sector for connectivity.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers