ANZ will be adding voice biometrics to its mobile app so customers can authorise large payments with their voice. The biometrics technology, by Nuance, will also be introduced into the bank’s call centres to replace security questions.
National Australia Bank Ltd (NAB) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NAB has suffered its third round of service outages in the space of a week, with the bank suffering problems with its Internet banking platform and payment processing.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is running over $250 billion in transactions every day out of its Deer Park data centre in Melbourne according to the bank.
Blue Coat has hired former National Australia Bank (NAB) enterprise IT and security risk manager, Damien Manuel, as its Australia and New Zealand CISO. The role is a newly created one.
National Australian Bank (NAB) has partnered with Melbourne tech startup Bugwolf to test development projects such as the latest version of the NAB mobile banking iOS and Android app.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign
- Performics: What it takes to be more strategic about performance marketing