Australia’s state and territory education ministers have agreed to delay the national online rollout of NAPLAN until 2021 after thousands of public school students were left unable to access or complete online tests earlier this year due to the connectivity problems.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks