MySQL is easy to install, relatively fast, and loaded with features. If that's not enough, it's also one of the most prominent flagships of the open source movement, the big success story that showed us that a winning company could be built around open source code.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five