MySQL is easy to install, relatively fast, and loaded with features. If that's not enough, it's also one of the most prominent flagships of the open source movement, the big success story that showed us that a winning company could be built around open source code.
- Risk-management “confusion” compromises third-party cybersecurity controls
- DHS warns of another dangerous flaw in Advantech WebAccess SCADA software
- Burned malware returns, according to Cylance: is Hacking Team responsible?
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too