ISPs are performing well and delivering good results for fixed-line NBN customers, according to the latest speed test results outlined in the ACCC Measuring Broadband Australia (MBA) report.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update