We take a look at how AI is being used at the Aussie company, who has clients including NASA and the National Australia Bank.
MyCyberTwin - News, Features, and Slideshows
The day when artificial intelligence (AI) reaches the stage of self-awareness is “lifetimes” away, the innovation officer at MyCyberTwin has claimed.
Aussie artificial intelligence company, MyCyberTwin, has spoken about its recent win at the New South Wales Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) Patron Awards.
Two Sydney-based technology companies have taken out major export prizes at the 2011 New South Wales ATS Patron Awards.
Fusing human psychology with an advanced artificial intelligence engine, MyCyberTwin’s virtual humans are being used by organisations like NASA and National Australia Bank to improve their customer support levels.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn
- Ray White's marketing chief on building a great brand