In a ‘dedicated gaming house’ in suburban Kellyville run by Avant Gaming, a group of gamers sit glued to their gaming chairs for eight hours a day, often forgetting to eat and stretch, as they practice like ninjas and train for victory in the electronic gaming word.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?