Up until recently, DuluxGroup’s IT team – with around 100 staff – operated in a reactive state and was very much viewed as a cost centre supporting a diverse organisation made up of 18 autonomous business units.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns