The Federal Department of Finance and Deregulation has gone to market for multi-function devices such as printers and faxes, in a purchasing initiative which will cover the majority of the Federal public sector.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7