NBN Co on Tuesday announced the rollout of fibre-to-the-building (FTTB) technology to 6,000 homes and businesses in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well