Victoria Police will fit out 221 highway patrol vehicles with cloud-based automatic number plate recognition technology (ANPR) and in-car video to help officers quickly scan thousands of number plates and identify dangerous and unauthorised drivers in real-time.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine