The push towards more intelligent - even invisible - networks is an exciting future and one we’re all working towards, according to a group of tech leaders during a recent CIO panel discussion at the Juniper Nxtwork 2019 event in Sydney.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus