Don’t focus on the “elephant in the room” when dealing with decommissioning legacy systems, suggested ASX general manager of application development and devops, Katherine Squire.
mobility - News, Features, and Slideshows
mobility in pictures
Victoria Police is arming frontline officers with Motorola’s managed services mobility solution in a bid to boost workplace safety, efficiency and collaboration.
Telstra’s chief, Andy Penn, has warned shareholders that “intense” competition on price-point in the local market has impacted the company’s financials.
A $200 off-the-shelf brain control interface is being used to power an Australian-developed telepresence robot that allows people with limited upper limb mobility to attend work or school remotely.
Angry Birds and Clash of Clans are among the apps most often banned by Australian businesses, according to data from enterprise mobility management firm, MobileIron.
If you’re looking for a hybrid device that shines in the enterprise, Microsoft and Samsung both offer high-end Windows 10 tablets. CIO.com senior writer Sarah White compares the Surface Pro 4 and the Galaxy Tab Pro S to see which one fits best in business.
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend has been around for years now, and even though it's become a fixture at many companies, some IT shops are still grappling with how to make it work.
Apple's iPhone 6s Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ are two of the hottest 'phablets' available today, and though both smartphones are worthy options for discerning gadget geeks, they have distinct strengths and weaknesses. Here are six ways the iPhone 6s Plus tops the GS6 edge+.
The HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z are set to hit the market soon, but which phone is right for you?
The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the BlackBerry Z10, is currently available in select markets across the globe, and it's expected to be released in most of the major mobile markets, including the United States, by the end of March.
Whitepapers about mobility
Can the rise in importance of technology and data to enterprises mean that the ‘CIO to CEO’ route will finally open for more business technologists? What are the new skill sets that are necessary? And which elements of the old role can be safely jettisoned? In this short White Paper we aim to provide a provocative and, we hope, illuminating view of the opportunity for the CIO of the future.
Videos about mobility
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the insights team within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations