Workplace smartphone and tablet users worry a lot about their personal information remaining private from their employers and only a relatively slim majority trusts their employer to keep that data safe, according to a Harris Poll survey released today, which was commissioned by MDM vendor MobileIron.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks