For government agencies, many of their employees work ‘out in the field’ – whether it’s on an infrastructure project, or meeting with community groups and members – so being able to work remotely is critical to business efficiency.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave