Amazon on Wednesday issued a software update for its Kindle Fire tablet that it said addresses some of the most vocal complaints about the device, including sluggish response to touch and a lack of parental controls.
- UK's Cyber Security Centre deals with daily attacks
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020