Amazon on Wednesday issued a software update for its Kindle Fire tablet that it said addresses some of the most vocal complaints about the device, including sluggish response to touch and a lack of parental controls.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups