Amazon on Wednesday issued a software update for its Kindle Fire tablet that it said addresses some of the most vocal complaints about the device, including sluggish response to touch and a lack of parental controls.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away