The minister of justice, Brendan O’Connor, warned enterprises to remain vigilant on cybercrime, despite following the charge of a 25-year-old unemployed truck driver for alleged hacks on organisations, including the University of Sydney, Distribute.IT and NBN Co retail customer, Platform Networks.
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast