The minister of justice, Brendan O’Connor, warned enterprises to remain vigilant on cybercrime, despite following the charge of a 25-year-old unemployed truck driver for alleged hacks on organisations, including the University of Sydney, Distribute.IT and NBN Co retail customer, Platform Networks.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?