While the Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (iGEA) has welcomed the proposed Guidelines for the Classification of Computer Games, it is concerned about references in the document to the high impact of games on players.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks