While the Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (iGEA) has welcomed the proposed Guidelines for the Classification of Computer Games, it is concerned about references in the document to the high impact of games on players.
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk