Whether you describe Edward Snowden as a hero or a criminal, theres no denying the impact that this self-described computer wizard is having on IT leaders. After all, if even the NSA can fall victim to a tech-savvy millennial, how can they defend their data?
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’