Townsville City Council and James Cook University will this week be briefing potential operators on their planned North Queensland Regional Data Centre (NQRDC).
Mike Schuman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former Woodside tech transformation chief Mike Schuman has taken a new role at Townsville City Council.
Mike Schuman has moved on from his role as transformation business advisor at oil and gas giant, Woodside Energy.
Mike Schuman discusses why cloud is the foundation for digital transformation at Woodside, and how iterative customer engagement provided better business outcomes at WA Police.
IT leaders gathered in Perth for the first CIO Summit for 2016
Former WA Police CIO, Mike Schuman, has joined oil and gas giant, Woodside Energy as transformation business advisor. Schuman is working alongside the organisation’s CIO, Sara Braund.
Innovation. We all know its importance and the vast majority of organisations include it as one of their core values but are we creating cultures and environments that foster its development? Or will it just remain a buzzword that sounds good and we don’t deliver on it?
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Optus forks out $12 million to customers over direct carrier billing
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- Spirit Telecom wins $1.7M Vic Govt contract in NBN alternative play
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy