The New South Wales government's new Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Victor Dominello MP, will use his place on the Expenditure Review Committee (ERC) to push for a data-driven approach to financing agencies, he said today.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’