The New South Wales government's new Minister for Finance, Services and Property, Victor Dominello MP, will use his place on the Expenditure Review Committee (ERC) to push for a data-driven approach to financing agencies, he said today.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine