Johnson & Johnson (J&J) director of business technology, Angela Coble, says the biggest lesson she learned in the past six years is that "a CIO is no different to any other leadership role in an organisation".
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage