The world has gone digital and there will be 30 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. This means that businesses of all sizes need to create compelling digital strategies that improve interactions with customers.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response