In a sun-heavy country like Australia, over-exposure to ultraviolet light and skin cancer is a common problem, making the case for technology and science to help address this issue and go beyond slapping on sunscreen.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers