In a sun-heavy country like Australia, over-exposure to ultraviolet light and skin cancer is a common problem, making the case for technology and science to help address this issue and go beyond slapping on sunscreen.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used