Companies that deploy Google for Work do it an average of four months faster than those that choose Microsoft Office 365, according to a new report. However, Microsoft stole more customers away from Google than it lost to the rival cloud provider.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage