Despite the positive reception of Windows 7 thus far, many businesses still don't plan to deploy Windows 7 anytime soon due to budgetary constraints and compatibility fears. Many IT pros say that they plan to ride out Windows XP as the economy slowly improves.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense