WA-government owned energy supplier, Western Power, has deployed a cloud-based data analytics solution that enables engineers to investigate the locations and underlying causes of repeated outages across its 250,000 square kilometre network.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers