Up until recently, Queensland's Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) was "flying blind" when it came to managing the performance of its network, says its ICT infrastructure manager, Dean Coulter.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences