Up until recently, Queensland's Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) was "flying blind" when it came to managing the performance of its network, says its ICT infrastructure manager, Dean Coulter.
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge