Up until recently, Queensland's Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) was "flying blind" when it came to managing the performance of its network, says its ICT infrastructure manager, Dean Coulter.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too