Two of the biggest stories in tech in 2013 -- the NSA spying scandal and Steve Ballmer's announced departure from Microsoft -- will impact the way your IT organization operates in 2014 in three key ways.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam