House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers is skeptical that former NSA contractor Edward Snowden could have known to look for all the documents he leaked and been able to circumvent security checks on his own.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7