House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers is skeptical that former NSA contractor Edward Snowden could have known to look for all the documents he leaked and been able to circumvent security checks on his own.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well