House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers is skeptical that former NSA contractor Edward Snowden could have known to look for all the documents he leaked and been able to circumvent security checks on his own.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long