House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers is skeptical that former NSA contractor Edward Snowden could have known to look for all the documents he leaked and been able to circumvent security checks on his own.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives