School SMS services company MGM Wireless (ASX:MWR) has maintained profit guidance for FY11 after reporting March quarter revenue of $535,000
MGM Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT services company MGM Wireless (ASX:MWR) has begun offering its student management systems as a Cloud-based solution in an attempt to increase availability of its solution.
Former federal Education Minister John Dawkins has resigned from the board of school SMS services provider MGM Wireless (ASX:MWR)
School SMS services provider MGM Wireless (ASX:MWR) exceeded its own estimates with a 1H profit of $45k, from revenue of $1.2m
School SMS services provider MGM Wireless (ASX:MWR) has secured a patent from the World Intellectual Property Office for the technology behind its School News Channel platform
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data